Sunday 25 October 2015

A beautiful blur


 Sometimes I forget why I do photography and need to be reminded. See its not for me about the pictures I take when I travel (although I enjoy that) or about experimenting. For me I'm most alive when taking pictures when the photo I'm taking speaks to my soul and most of the time it does that when its abstract, when the world is a beautiful blur of color and motion.

I went out tonight and I took photos for me, I twisted the camera trying to create the images I wanted. To capture the feeling that would refresh my soul and for me that's not found in static images or people protraits but in an abstract expression of how truely beautiful the world is.

When the world you capture with your camera is a beautiful, colourful blur its all you need to keep the art in your soul alive.







No comments:

Post a Comment