Sunday 20 March 2016

The highway

Hi to all my regular page viewers, first I'd like to apologise for the absence of any blog posts for a while. When I first set up this blog it was because I wanted to have an outlet with which to publicize my art which was so important to me. Unfortunately over time I found the pressure of out putting a new blog post every week soon began to take a toll on me creatively and I ended up suffering from creative burn out. From now on I will be still be doing blog posts but it will be at a more relaxed pace. One that I am more comfortable with. Thanks for bearing with me and for regularly viewing my work guys. 

The highway near where I live had been calling me for a while and after one nights wandering I came across a bridge over it. I was fascinated by the cars passing by and wanted to capture some of th light trails that came from it.

I found that light trailed created the sense of some futuristic city viewed from above of strange and hypnotic light trails slipping away into the night.

Far above the road and found a new way to view the highway.




No comments:

Post a Comment