Sunday 3 April 2016

Little Chinatown London

During my trip to London I decided to spend a little time in the vibrate and colourful Chinatown. Located near the fun and theatre packed area of Leicester Square. The long square of streets that make up Chinatown is packed with interesting shops, pagodas, restaurants and even people performing political protests (including one man protesting China's stance on it banning the spiritual art of Qui Chung).

Tempted in by the fish, crabs and lobsters sitting in a tank I decided to explore a local supermarket took my time to wander round and take in all the strange and exotic spices, sauces and objects.

After exploring all of this I was hungry so I stopped at a Dim Sum restaurant and had some absolutely incredible food. I did order a touch too much though and so had to leave slightly defeated by the sheer amount of grub that was carried to the table.

I took some time to walk around Leicester Square and as the sun was setting I took the underground back to my hotel in Vauxhall. Overall I was very glad I had taken the time to explore Little Chinatown in London.








No comments:

Post a Comment